ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Service
- Library provides services for bringing copies of articles and books from the other libraries within the frame of specific rules.
- This service is free for students. The return and renewal dates are subject to the rules of the other library.
- Renewal request shall be made at least one week before the expiration of due date.
- Any user, who returns a borrowed resource 7 (seven) or more days after due date, cannot borrow resources from the library for 1 (one) year.
- Academic staff, who requests publications from other libraries, is required to cover the cargo expenses.
- Requests can only be made for periodicals, references and books.
- Photocopy and cargo expenses for publications requested by the other university libraries shall be covered by Altınbaş University library.