If you have found the best program offered for you and meet the eligibility criteria, then you may follow the following steps and become an international student at IKBU;
1) Fill the online application form. Click Here.
2) Send your supporting documents to email@example.com
* The documents in languages other than English or Turkish must be translated and certified by the Turkish Consulate in the home country.
3) Your application will be evaluated by the International Student Applications Evaluation Committee and if you are accepted for admission, an Offer Letter will be sent to your e-mail address within a month.
4) If you get an offer, you will be kindly asked to pay application or tuition fee directly to the below mentioned bank account:
Bank name: Deniz Bank
Branch: İstanbul Kurumsal
Account Holder: Altınbaş University
Account no: 9681319-356
IBAN Number: TR38 0013 4000 0096 8131 9000 06
5) When the payment is received, an acceptance letter will be sent in 2 weeks (please send the proof of payment via e-mail for fast processing)
6) You need to apply for a student visa with the acceptance letter to the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Turkey
Admissions are handled by the Registrar’s Office (which is on floor -1 at Mahmutbey Campus) at Altınbaş University. Registration dates for international students are as follows;
1st - 26th September
8) Documents required for registration (original versions are required):
Early Application Deadline: End of March
Late Application Deadline: End of August