The main Campus of Altınbaş University is easily accessible via public transport or by car. The campus is 15 minutes away from the airport and 30 minutes away from the main city centers by car (Mecidiyekoy or Taksim)
In order to reach the university with public transportation,
- You can take the tram from Kabataş and follow Karaköy - Eminönü - Sirkeci - Sultanahmet - Aksaray - Topkapı line to Bağcılar, and from Bağcılar you may take a minibus or taxi to the university.
- You can take the metrobus from Söğütlüçeşme in Asian side or from Zincirlikuyu and Avcılar in European side to Yenibosna stop and take a minibus or bus to "İSTOÇ" destination to come to the university.
- The İETT bus with "98 M" code from İSTOÇ to KAZLICESME (Marmaray) stops in front of the university.
It is possible to come to the university with the minibuses on the following lines as well:
- Şirinevler - Yenibosna - Güneşli - Evren - 212 AVM - Mahmutbey - Üniversite - ÇETAŞ - Fatih Mah. - Yavuz - Yüzyılköprü - Otocenter - Tekstilkent - Giyimkent
- İncirli - Haznedar - Çamlıkahve - Parseller - Bağcılar - Papaz Köprüsü - Güneşli - Evren - 212 AVM - Üniversite - İSTOÇ
- Bağcılar Devlet Hastanesi – Papaz Köprüsü – Güneşli – Evren – 212 AVM-Üniversite – İSTOÇ
- Şirinevler - Yenibosna - Beşyol - Radar - Güneşli - Hürriyet - 212 AVM - Üniversite
İSTOÇ Transportation by Car University is almost 400 metres away from the TEM Highway. While coming from Ankara direction, you will take the right side by the traffic sign directing to Güneşli and follow the traffic signs directing towards İSTOÇ and university. While coming from Edirne direction, you have to take the right side from traffic signs directing towards Mahmutbey after passing through Mahmutbey pay tolls. The university building is the 14-floor building on the south of the road.
We highly recommend students to take a taxi from the airport at the time of first arrival. The taxi fair should not exceed 30 TL from the airport to the campus.