Erasmus students may apply only if their University has a LLP Erasmus Bilateral Agreement with Altınbaş University. In addition to this, students should be nominated and selected by their home university.
Incoming students firstly need to apply to the Erasmus Office of their home university and students must submit the documents below to the International Office at Altınbaş University.
• Attending a partner university who has an Erasmus Student Exchange Agreement with Altınbaş University
• Having completed two years at home institution
• Students must be nominated by their home university
• Signing of the ECTS Learning Agrement by student, home institution and Altınbaş University
Fall Semester Application Deadline: 15 July
Spring Semester Application Deadline: 15 December
Documents Required for Application:
• Learning Agreement (3 original copies)
• Application Form
• Official Transcript of Records