- The library collection is composed of works such as books, periodicals, newspapers, audio-visual material, etc.
- The library collection is developed by purchase and donations.
- The publications to be purchased are decided according to the requirements of the library. The academic staff of the university shall submit their publication requests to the University Chancery with an official letter.
- After the assessment of the publication requests and price information are determined by the Directorate of Library and Documentation, they shall be evaluated within the possibilities of annual budget and ordered after the approval of Chancery.
- Donated resources are sorted out and the ones deem suitable are added to the library inventory.