PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL GOALS
Educational objectives of the program;
- The program provides to learn to saw, file, solder, grind, polish and finish metals including copper, brass, silver. You learn all aspects of jewellery making – sawing, filing, soldering, casting, forging and decorative metal techniques such as inlay, filigree and chasing, as well as the particulars of working with silver, gold and platinum.
- To Merge jewelery as one of the leading craft thoughout our culture with today's technology and our cultural heritage's esthetic phenomenon
- To regonize the mechanical and chemical materials used in the field and gain skills to be able to use them in the production process.
- The development of completence to access information, searching resources and using these resources.
- To gain professional requirements to respond the needs of the technical staff in the jewellery industry.
- To be able to follow dynamic technological developments due to the rapidly growing market and competitive conditions in the global level.
- Lifelong learning ,always be investigated to date information
- To be able to communicate the orders and directives received from the management to the lower levels clearly.
- To train qulified, social, knoeledgeable personel who comply with the ethical principles required of the profession