PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL GOALS
Program educational goals are as follows:
- Recognizing the fundamental features of economic life and the business world, and the ability to track and analyze them.
- To know and interpret ability the structure and functioning of the overall economy.
- Ability to perform their professional career both in foreign trade,
- To open up the international market, to apply the new marketing and sales techniques
- To follow all the banking and foreign exchange transactions related to foreign trade skills,
- Economy, business, and law Using knowledge learned national or international companies to achieve the necessary competence.
- To provide the necessary harmony rapidly evolving global circumstances and be able to follow the changes.
- To providing they act as individuals after learning of the graduates in their lives.
- To gained sufficient written and oral communication skills, all kinds of information technology and communications skills to use the organs.
- To have integrity, professional ethics rules, active citizenship and social responsibility and have the ability to value these properties.