The Undergraduate Program in Political Science and Public Administration aims to
- Offer expertise in the disciplines of Political Science and Public Administration.
- Provide students with an extensive knowledge of political ideas, behavior, processes, institutions and policies in a critical and comparative framework.
- Generate informed familiarity with cognate disciplines of Political Science and Public Administration.
- Train students who will competently and responsibly lead, manage and work in government institutions, civil society and business organizations, international as well as domestic.
- Equip individuals with the ability to adapt to change and thrive in a rapidly-evolving global environment.
- Encourage students to celebrate and cultivate social and cultural diversity.
- Educate informed, socially responsible and active citizens.
- Guide students to achieve excellence in written and oral communication.
- Promote an appreciation and motivation for independent lifelong learning and self-development.